Friday, 15 June 2007

A week at the office

This past week i have been working in Auckland, luckily the girl im covering for allowed me to stay in her house while she is away, she only lives about 20mins by bike away from the office, so lucky for me i can ride because the traffics pretty shocking and even catching the bus i would probably have to leave 30 mins earlier than biking to arrive on time.

Since Dean has exams at the moment he came and stayed with me for a few days, he rode into town during the day and we would bike home together, on our matching mountain bikes that we recently purchased on the old ticker, at the end of the day.

I will be back at the office this coming week as well, so i will try and get some more interesting pictures say, of belinda at her desk, or of the very dark stairwell i found myself stuck in inadvertantly after going to the bathroom, the same thing happened to another girl in the office and she had a panick attack, it was honestly quite tricky to get out off, it wasnt your basic up and down stairwell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new format Carly, It's good.

tom and jonelle said...

you guys look hot, all sporty and cool, young and free.nice look

Crystal said...

Do you wear coroporate attire to the office? I too really like the new format.