Saturday, 9 June 2007

A Busy Week Ahead

Tonight Dean is working so im home on my own, i like to take these opportunities to sit at home and watch scary movies by myself, I find that this creates a suitable atmosphere in which the movie can be best appreciated, i rented a few movies with such titles as 'slash'. Im trying to take some time out from my 'busy schedule' to relax as next week i will be working up in Auckland again with Belinda. This time Dean is coming as well so it should be really fun, we are going to take our new matching mountain bikes and i am planning to bike to work in the CBD from Mt Eden where we will be staying, then Deans going to bike in and meet me after work.

Recently while Lucy was visiting we were all talking about being crafty, and different crafts we could do, i like to think of myself as a crafty person who's talent is limited by money. If i had more disposable cash i could buy paints and materials and all sorts of things that would help nurture my creative ability, but since i dont, i have to limit myself to making mosaics out of broken kitchen plates and the like.





The Heart above is made out of broken plates i originally made it for mums birthday which is soon, but maybe i will make her something else. Anyway i have been thinking of conducting my own poll on whether or not David Bain is guilty, i have always been of the opinion that he wasn't, but what does everyone else think?




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The NZ legal systems sucks. David Bain is innocent.

Charlotte Rose said...

Hi Carly, seems we all want to be more crafty. I see Anony is back.
I like the heart, you should keep it and do a painting for mum.

Charlotte Rose said...

Mmm by the way David Bain mmmm.
I think he might be innocent but I am not sure????

Crystal said...

Never knew enough about the Bain case to make a judgement...but I along with the rest of NZ am glad to see he has been able to purchase a new jersey. You are so arty carly aroha, who else would a) have such colourful miscellaneous china and b) turn it into a cool mosaic?! : )

M. said...

You never cease to amaze! I still have all those things you did for me on the mission! When I dig them out every once and awhile I smile and think of the good times...sigh. :) I too think you should keep the heart haa!
ps. as for David Bain, i'll have to look it up on the internet, i have no idea what your talking about! our drama consists with Paris Hilton at the moment, she's a retard.

tom and jonelle said...

how was Slash? suitably scary?

tom and jonelle said...

ps: bain is innocent

M. said...

hey! You! Recipe! Now!:)

viv said...

I lurve the heart mosaic Carl. You are so talented. Hows about we go do a pattern making course? Mum